Our mission is very clear. Serve others by helping build faith, restore hope, and extend love. As a ministry we recognize that this vision is brought into realization through finances and resources from people just like you and I who support the cause of what we know we are called to do as Faith Builders International. We know there are many great causes to which you can give, but we are asking you to prayerfully consider joining with Faith Builders International on a monthly basis in the way you feel led. Our ministry motto is “We are here to serve and not be served”. We would like to thank you in advance for your consideration of partnering with us financially to help us build faith, restore hope, and extend love.
How can you get involved?
We are believing for at least 100 (or more) families that will give on a monthly recurring basis, which we have as an available option through our website. This will enable the Ministry to expand its Mission.
The “Join In Campaign” is an ongoing campaign to help us with the ministry expenses to reach the people God has called us to. We will designate a portion of the funds raised through “Join In” to send Jamey to locations around the world where he has been invited to speak and minister to other pastors and leaders in churches that otherwise would not be able to accommodate a guest minister. We are also invested in serving families that have children who have been diagnosed with any type of cancer. We recognize that a very LARGE percentage of marriages end in divorce after a child dies. We can help and believe for marriages to be saved through technology and social media venues. Your support will help us provide materials and expand the mission to reach these parents. We also plan to provide a christian based grief support structure offering support to parents whose children have died due to pediatric cancer, like Jamey and Jeannie’s Son Gavin.
FOUR AREAS THAT “JOIN IN” GIVING WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT:
- Local and Global Missions.
- Partner with hospitals and or charitable organizations to serve parents who have a child with pediatric cancer.
- Grief Support: Offered to parents who have lost children due to cancer (free of charge).
- Expand our reach through technology and social media to minister to parents whose child is diagnosed with pediatric cancer
- Travel Expenses to and from Churches to Minister
THREE Ways to Join in:
- DONATE below here on the website
- MOBILE APP - Hosted by Secure Give. Download the SecureGive app on Android and IOS. When setting up the app search for “Faith Builders International of Orlando" Secure Give offers 256-bit Secure encryption on all transactions.
- Send a CHECK payable to: Faith Builders International -728 S. Sumac Street, Gardner, KS 66030. Please be sure to put “Join In” on the memo portion of the check.